Weekends beginning in September
Become a Practitioner of NLP™ in 2013
Imagine what life would be like if you were operating at full potential in your personal, private and professional life.
• Learn how you communicate with yourself and others
• Small class format ensures individual attention with Master Trainer, Harry Nichols
• Part of the training will focus on how to effect change in yourself
• You will learn different methods of trance induction and develop elegant hypnotic language skills
• Learn the art of gathering quality information (from a person or situations)
• Enhanced communication skills opens up the doorway to more control and possibility in all areas of your personal and professional life
• Enjoy increased personal creativity, well being, and health, more initiative-taking and enhanced performance in all areas
The 9 day training is accelerated learning so you will be experiencing lots of light, medium and deep trance states delivered for whole brain learning.
NLP is the comprehensive training that covers everything you need to know to succeed (and help others succeed) in any area of life including business, relationships, career, fitness, and any other area of your life.
• If you are a parent: You will learn how to help your children grow and learn faster while enjoying the process.
• If you are a therapist, coach or educator: You will learn how to help your clients make massive shifts in their life.
• If you are a business owner or manager: You will be able to overcome the hurdles which prevent you from taking your business to the next level, and transform your team into a motivated group.
• If you are an employee: You will learn how to stay motivated, gain control over your mind in a difficult situation, and communicate with your co-workers.
• If you are a salesperson: You will learn how to communicate effectively with your clients, and make them like and trust you.
We will be covering:
- Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport Establishment & Maintenance
- Verbal & Nonverbal Pacing & Leading
- Verbal and Nonverbal Elicitation of Responses
- Calibrating through Sensory Experience
- Representational Systems
- Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues
- Milton Model, Meta Model
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals, Direction, and Present State
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Eliciting, Installing & Utilizing Anchors in all sensory systems
- Sub modalities work - Timelines, Belief Change, Swish Patterns
- Omni Directional Chunking - Accessing and Building Resources
- Content & Context Reframing
- Creating & Utilizing Metaphors
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization, And Installation
- Demonstration of Flexibility of Behavior and Attitude
NLP Practitioner Certification Training
9 days ‘Weekends’
Friday September 27, 28, 29
Saturday October 6 & 7
Saturday October 26 & 27
Saturday November 16, 17
Venue: Canfor Room, YWCA Hotel, 733 Beatty Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2M4
This course provides certification by Dr. Richard Bandler and the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The course fee therefore includes a License Fee and entry to the course requires your signing the SNLP License Agreement on registration. Successful qualification as a licensed NLP Practitioner is on the basis of merit and the evaluation of the course leader of your training is final. We do everything possible to ensure trainees achieve success.
* Places are limited
* Save $700 if you book NOW
Payment plans available by request
Call: #1 (604) 421 1722 1 (604) 421 1722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org