NLP Communication & Presentation Skills
Communications and Presentation Skills for New Authors: Contact us today
You’ve just written your first book, a huge contribution of time and effort and now you find out you have to speak in public to people, about your book, your work, and yourself!
Can you imagine a set of tools that will allow you to use your mind with optimum power to take control of your life? This specialization focus group will help you prepare for this new adventure in marketing your work.
★ Learn powerful new cutting edge tools
★ Greater self-confidence
★ How to create a cutting edge presentation
★ Over come jitters, nerves and even presentation and public speaking anxiety
★ Create Rapport with the audience in seconds
★ Anchoring space on the podium
★ Learn effective Communication skills to use everywhere in your life.
Voice Coaching for tone, tempo and pitch…and so much more!
This dynamic two day workshop with Master Trainer and presenter, Harry Nichols will send you home with an armful of resources. In the workshop you will have the opportunity do practice exercises with those attending and have Harry oversee, assist, and coach you.
“How to Create Rapid Rapport”
These are great skills for any situation and when you are a presenter, they are critical!
- The secrets of Rapid Rapport (these techniques help you capture your audiences attention in seconds)
- Simple tip offs that will let you know if the person you are talking to is open for influential suggestions
- How to test to tell how well your communication is being received by others
- The 5 “Calibration Cues” to look for when talking to a group so that you can evaluate their receptivity
- Body Language and why the majority of “experts” are wrong (and what you can do to avoid common body language mistakes)
- How to communicate directly to someone’s subconscious without saying a word (spacial anchors and effectively using them)
- Avoid this Rapport Mistake – what most people do that will annoy people and often backfire on your intention
- Rapport Secret #1 – This sets up great communication right from the moment you begin to speak
- Rapport Secret #2 – Synchronize your breathing with large groups of people to create massive rapport (3 tips on how to make this automatic)
- Rapport Secret #3 – How to build rapport over webinars or video seminars
- Rapport Secret #4 – 4 signs to watch for to know for certain that you have built enough rapport with someone
- Rapport Secret #5 – How to effectively disengage and discourage rapport with someone
- BONUS: A simple questionnaire to determine how you communicate and learn!
You Will Learn…
- What great professional speakers know about how to reach all the audience
- Specific words to include to be incredibly persuasive
- The power words to use when presenting to large groups
- Space, tone, tempo and pitch, how to vary the range for effective presentations
- Record your own voice and listen to the effective changes you can make
- The power word a simple breakdown of words you should know to be more effective (most people are only speaking effectively to ¼ of people)
- “Intonation Patterns” – learn the most powerful pattern for persuasive speech (top sales people do this instinctively and it only takes seconds to learn)
- “Eye Patterns” – Know how someone is thinking just by watching how they move their eyes
- The one test that you need to know to make sure you are using the power of eye patterns effectively
“Creating Change with Sub modalities”
You Will Learn…
- The keys to helping people get your message (yes helping others understand your message better)
- Make problems disappear by changing the way you code them in your mind (imagine being able to hit the “delete” key on all your negative states)
- The simple trick that will give you an instant boost of motivation, happiness or energy
- Knock down mental barriers to wealth (reach financial goals that you never thought possible before with this simple technique)
- “Swish Patterns” and how to use this simple process to eliminate bad habits and create momentum for a compelling future
- End negative patterns and how to open up new pathways for your life
- “Like-to-Dislike” – The script to give up a diet-killing foods in less than 5 minutes
- “Dissociative Technique” – use it to mediate conflicts and achieve swift resolutions (this is a must if you are a parent, coach or manager)
“The Powerful Use of Language”
You Will Learn…
- The NLP use of language and how to communicate effectively to all your audience
- Control any conversation with NLP language patterns
- “The Agreement Frame” and two common phrases you must avoid or risk alienating the person you are speaking to
- “The Purpose Frame” – use this phrase to stop wasting time and get down to business fast and effectively
- “The What-If Frame” – A simple structure that opens up opportunities
- Master the art of suggestion with this one simple trick
Thought Models presents the NLP Communications & Presentations Skill:
Dynamic Presentation Skills
With no training in Presentation Skills, the results can be uninspiring, ineffective communication which can lead to the important message not being relayed to your intended audience. It’s really unfortunate because most people whatever their position whether authors marketing their books, executives in a company setting, entrepreneurs who have to present themselves and their services, would all really like to become better presenters.
Our Dynamic Communication & Presentation Skills courses work because we recognize that the path to success when presenting is all about achieving strong clarity. With the messaging clear, this clarity boosts your self confidence and your book sales!
Our training focuses you on a set of incredible professional skills master speakers and presenters use. How do we know what they are? Because NLP is the technology of studying and modeling what others do, then replicating those skills so anyone can do the same thing with balance, poise and personal presence. In public and presentation speaking, structuring a presentation, building credibility, and using proper presentation skills to get your message effectively to your audience, you will learn how to use your voice and gestures to create strong, lasting impressions. You will gain the skills to bond with your audience, and to comfortably handle questions, impromptu remarks and you will see how easily you can establish rapport with your audience and be able to hand any fear or nervousness in any speaking environment.
And a special bonus here, is in the class itself, we will ensure any personal anxiety, stress or tensions about public speaking are eliminated, should they exist for anyone!
◊ Learn how to keep control of your nerves
◊ Discover clear and simple presentation structures and sequences
◊ Present in your own natural style
◊ Receive open and honest feedback about your style
◊ Lots of practical application and personal coaching
◊ Explore body language techniques that compliment your natural delivery
◊ Engage and interact with your audience with confidence
◊ Increase your impact and move audiences to action
◊ Discover and practice strong audience participation techniques
◊ Gain insights into dealing with difficult audience members
◊ Overcome your natural public speaking fears
◊ Create a sincere rapport with your audience
◊ Expertly turn a “speech” into a “conversation”
◊ Use eye-contact, gestures and breath for maximum effect
◊ Develop, organize, and design a presentation for any occasion
◊ Effectively deliver information from the screen to your audience
◊ Use humor safely and effectively
◊ And much, much more!
There are no per-requisites; no prior public speaking or presentation skills training is required nor presumed.
Call 604 421 1722 for more details or Contact us for more details today.